Bay of Plenty - we're your one-stop-shop for home energy efficiency
Smart Energy Solutions have helped Bay of Plenty homeowners since April 2012 with free home energy assessments to save money and improve the comfort of homes. Our local team is here to help you create a warm, healthy, energy efficient home with insulation, heat pumps, home ventilation systems, hot water management solutions, LED downlights, solar PV and more. We advise, quote and install in Tauranga, Rotorua, Coromandel and throughout the Bay of Plenty.
We can visit you and bring all the information you need on the best products, the latest deals, subsidies and financial offers available. With multiple product brands we can offer you choice and a solution to suit your home and budget. Talk to us today about our Insulation Subsidies of up to 75% for local homeowners! Read more below.
Up to 75% OFF INSULATION for eligible Bay of Plenty homeowners!
Our Tauranga-based team have worked actively with the Tauranga Energy Consumer Trust (TECT) and the Bay of Plenty District Health Board for several years, providing local homeowners with additional funding to help create healthier, warmer homes. We have a great summer-only discount plus generous insulation subsidies for local homes:
- 55% OFF INSULATION for landlords with eligible tenants and low-income homeowners under the EECA Warm Up New Zealand: Healthy Homes programme;
- 75% OF INSULATION for low income homeowners* who are Trustpower customers in the Tauranga region as part of TECT's insulation programme#;
- Statements of Insulation for rentals are required now - we can help ensure you comply with the new legislation;
- Mortgage top-ups and Q Card finance to help towards making your home warmer, drier, healthier and more energy efficient now.
Contact us today to book a visit from one of our experienced sales advisors to find out more.
* Conditions apply. Homeowner and home must meet EECA criteria. Please contact us for details. # TECT’s district is Tauranga and Western BOP - from Bowentown in the north to Otamrakau in the east and along the Kaimai ridge line. Excludes Waihi Beach, Waihi township, Eastern BOP and Rotorua.
Need information or a quote?
We give free advice and quotes on a range of home energy efficiency products. Contact us and our friendly team will be in touch to discuss product, subsidies & other finance solutions for your home. We make it easy!
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.
Our customers have said...
What a Difference
You guys are rock stars. Thanks so much. My house is now so warm and cosy. Can't believe the difference!Natalie, Tauranga
No Pressure and Capable
The sales person knew the information but there was no pressure. The installer was excellent and did a careful and tidy job and was very helpful with explaining the operation.David, Tauranga
Two days after the underfloor insulation was put in we noticed the carpeted floor felt warmer, and it was not so cold in the rooms that have lino on the floor.Johnnie, Tauranga