Hawke's Bay - we're your one-stop-shop for home energy efficiency
We're Hawkes' Bay's home energy efficiency experts
Our Hawke's Bay branch opened in 2011, led by Dan Hunter, and helps all homeowners, landlords and builders, to create a warm, healthy and energy efficient home. Our range of products include insulation, heat pumps, home ventilation systems, hot water management solutions, solar PV, thermal window film, LED downlights and more. We advise, quote and install throughout the Hawke's Bay region.
Our friendly team of advisors will visit you and bring all the information you need on the best products, the latest deals, subsidies and financial offers available. Our insulation installation teams are experienced, industry trained and careful. With multiple product brands we can offer you choice and a solution to suit your home and budget.
Our local team have also worked actively with the Hawke's Bay Regional Council, Hawke's Bay Power Consumers Trust, Hawke's Bay DHB, Health HB and EECA's Warmer Kiwi Homes programme to provide additional funding and financial assistance to insulate homes in the region.
There's some great insulation finance options for Hawke's Bay homeowners and landlords:
- 67% off insulation costs for eligible low-income homeowners under the new EECA Warmer Kiwi Homes programme (from 1st July 2018. Excludes rental properties);
- 92% off insulation costs for eligible low-income homeowners who are HBPCT/Unison Customers;
- Hawke's Bay Regional Council's Heatsmart programme which lets you put insulation or a heat pump on your rates and pay it back over up to 10 years (conditions apply);
- ANZ Interest-Free Loans, Mortgage top-ups, Squirrel Money and Q Card finance to help towards making your home or rental warmer, drier, healthier and more energy efficient today;
- Statements of Insulation for rentals are required now - we can help ensure landlords comply with the new legislation.
Register your interest today and we'll check if you're eligible and let you know what other financial support you may be entitled to.
Or if you're not sure where to start or what you need, book a FREE Home Energy Plan - it's free advice without obligation so you can make an informed decision on the best energy investments for your home.
Contact us today to book a visit from one of our experienced sales advisors to find out more.
Need information or a quote?
We give free advice and quotes on a range of home energy efficiency products. Contact us and our friendly team will be in touch to discuss product, subsidies & other finance solutions for your home. We make it easy!
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.
What's on in Hawke's Bay
Our customers have said...
House is warmer already
There has been a considerable difference to my home retaining its warmth since it was insulated.Lynley, Hawke's Bay
Salesman very informative, good price, best part - already had it in the ceiling so got the underfloor done as well. All good - notice the difference and I have recommended, also great price.Heather, Hawke's Bay
Great service, nice people
Great service, efficient and nice people to deal with / talk to.Viv, Hawke's Bay