Taranaki - we're your one-stop-shop for home energy efficiency
Our Taranaki team
Our New Plymouth office opened in May 2012 servicing the Taranaki region. Our team is managed by Amy Hennah and her team of administrators, sales and operations.
Our large experienced teams of in-home advisors can visit you in your home to assess your energy efficiency needs for insulation, heat pumps, home ventilation, heat transfer systems, LED downlights, hot water management systems, solar PV, thermal window film and more. We also have experienced and trained installation teams who travel the region installing energy efficient products into existing and new homes.
Taranaki homeowners and landlords can benefit from:
- 55% insulation subsidies for landlords with eligible tenants and low-income homeowners under the EECA Warm Up New Zealand: Healthy Homes programme;
- Statements of Insulation for rentals are required now - we can help ensure you comply with the new legislation;
- New Plymouth District Council's Home Energy Scheme lets ratepayers put the costs of insulation or a heat pump on your rates and pay it back over up to 9 years.
- South Taranaki District Council's Warmer Homes Scheme also lets ratepayers put the costs of insulation or a heat pump on your rates and pay it back over up to 9 years.
- Mortgage top-ups, Squirrel Money and Q Card finance to help towards making your home warmer, drier, healthier and more energy efficient now.
Or if you're not sure where to start or what you need, book a FREE Home Energy Plan - it's free advice without obligation so you can make an informed decision on the best energy investments for your home.
Contact us today to book a visit from one of our experienced sales advisors to find out more.
Need information or a quote?
We give free advice and quotes on a range of home energy efficiency products. Contact us and our friendly team will be in touch to discuss product, subsidies & other finance solutions for your home. We make it easy!
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.
What's on in Taranaki
Our customers have said...
Excellent service from start to end
The service was excellent from the point of initial contact through to receiving the final certificate of completion and warranty.Helga, Taranaki
Price was good
Price was good. Every worker that came to us were professional, willing to help and explain everything. We’ve had lots of comments that our home doesn’t smell damp. We’re more than happy to use you again and happy to give anyone your number.Stan, Taranaki
But may I say how impressed I am with your service and the courteous and efficient work performed by your three young tradesmen. I highly recommend your work. Thank you Smart Energy Solutions.Ian, Taranaki