ANZ Up to 4 Years Interest Free Finance
- Product description
- Product details
ANZ is supporting its home loan customers by providing interest-free home insulation loans for up to four years.
Up to $5000 interest-free loans are available for homes built before 2007 to add insulation from June 2018. To take advantage you need to:
- Register your interest with ANZ and
- Get a home insulation quote
Mr Hisco from ANZ explains that “Cold, damp and mouldy homes are a major problem in New Zealand, resulting in many health problems, expensive energy bills and degradation of properties," and that ANZ wants to help. He recognised that "Properly installed insulation can transform an unhealthy home literally overnight and vastly improve the quality of life – particularly for children.”
- $5,000 interest-free home loans available for ceiling, underfloor and wall insulation.
- Loans repayable over up to 4 years.
- Up to 2 houses per customer.
- Available to homeowners and landlords.
- For a $5,000 loan over 4 years, repayments would be around $100 a month.
- Customers to provide their SES quote at time of application (along with install date).
- Customers register online at www.anz.co.nz/warmerhomes ANZ who will contact you by July 2018.
Watch ANZ’s video below.
6 questions & answers about this product
Who is eligible for the offer and how do I qualify?
Only ANZ customers are eligible and you may qualify if:
• Your house was built before 2007, then your home may be under- or un-insulated. Houses built after 2007 should be fully insulated.
• You have provided ANZ with a mortgage over the house you want insulated.
• You satisfy the requirements of ANZ's lending criteria.
How much can I get and what will my repayments be?
Each loan is limited to a maximum of $5,000 or the value of the quote, whichever is lower.
You can apply the following calculation, take the total loan amount and divide it over the exact period taken to repay it. For example; if you were to take out the maximum loan of $5000 over 4 years, your repayments would be approx. $50 each fortnight.
I know the loan is interest-free, but are there any other fees of charges?
• There are no application or establishment fees
• Other fees and charges may apply. Contact ANZ for a full list of fees and charges.
How and when can I apply?
For now you can register your interest via the ANZ website www.anz.co.nz/warmerhomes
You can register your interest now, and you will get a response from ANZ by July.
In the meantime, if you get a quote now from us at Smart Energy Solutions, you will be ready to take advantage of the offer when it becomes available. Contact us today to book a quote on 0800 888 766 or smartenergysolutions.co.nz
Can I install the insulation myself?
No, you must get an approved insulation installer, such as Smart Energy Solutions, to install the insulation. You will get the right documentation from Smart Energy Solutions to share with ANZ to help you qualify for the loan.
Can I use this loan for a heat pump or ventilation?
No. This loan is specifically for installing insulation into the ceilings, floors or walls of your house.
0 customer reviews
We give free advice, quotes and finance solutions for home insulation.
For a limited time subsidies are available for both homeowners & landlords - T&Cs apply. Contact us and we'll let you know what you're entitled to and how we can help.
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.