Interest Free Finance that's affordable
- Product description
- Product details
Q Card and Q MasterCard® let you buy the things that matter now with their 12 Months Interest-Free* finance offer!
Smart Energy Solutions accepts Q Card and Q MasterCard to make our energy saving home solutions more accessible to help you have a comfortable home, year round. Our special offers change monthly so get in touch with us today to see what's available.
You can use Q Card or Q MasterCard's 12 Month Interest-Free* offer to help when looking for:
- Heat Pumps for energy efficient heat when you need it plus cooling for hot summer nights.
- Ventilation systems for a drier home that’s easier to heat and is less prone to mould & mildew.
- Insulation to keep your warmth in winter and keep it out in summer.
- Hot Water controllers to fit to your existing hot water cylinder to lower water heating bills.
- LED downlights that are the modern long-life lighting that use much less power.
- Thermal Window Film to reduces summer heat and block out UV rays.
- Solar panels to harness the energy of the sun.
* Terms & Conditions: 12 months interest free is available on Q Card Flexi Payment Plans. Minimum spend $999. Annual Account Fee of $50 applies. New Q Cardholder fees - $55 Establishment and $3 PPSR. Existing Q Cardholder fee - $35 Advance. Minimum payments of 3% of the monthly closing balance or $10 (whichever is greater) are required throughout interest free period. Paying only the minimum monthly payments will not fully repay the loan before the end of the interest free period. Q Card Standard Interest Rate, currently 25.25% pa, applies to any outstanding balance at end of interest free period. Offer ends 31 May 2018. Q Card lending criteria, terms and conditions, and fees apply. Rate and fees correct as at date of publication, subject to change.
2 questions & answers about this product
Is their a minimum purchase value?
Q Cards 12 Months Interest-Free offer ápplies to all purchases over $999.
How much are the repayments?
The minimum payments are 3% of the monthly closing balance or $10 (whichever is greater) are required throughout interest free period. Note that paying only the minimum monthly payments will not fully repay the loan before the end of the interest free period.