20 September 2017
50-55% Insulation Subsidies* - but don't miss out!
Central Lakes homeowners and landlords can now afford to have a warm, comfortable & healthy home - but don't delay, contact us today! Subsidies have been extended to include all homeowners and low income tenants in homes built pre-2000. This funding has been possible through the support of the Central Lakes Trust, EECA and Smart Energy Solutions.
- 50% insulation subsidies for Central Lakes homeowners or tenants occupying a home built pre-2000 who don't meet EECA criteria*,
- 55% insulation subsidies for landlords or owner-occupiers of homes built pre-2000 under the EECA Warm Up New Zealand: Healthy Homes programme* with:
- a named tenant or homeowner with a valid Community Services Card or Community Services Card-endorsed SuperGold Card; or
- a named tenant or homeowner with a demonstrable income-related or has a high health need*.
Your home or rental property must be in the Queenstown, Cromwell & Central Otago region to qualify. Demand for insulation is high so make sure you don't miss out.
* conditions apply. Contact us for details.