10 November 2017
Rental Subsidy Countdown
There are now 55% subsidies available to insulate eligible rental properties but they will only last, at most, until June 2018. Get a quote now and don't miss out!
Insulation is to be mandatory in rental properties by June 2019 BUT the EECA insulation subsidies are only available until June next year at most. That's only 7 months away.
We’re an approved insulation provider in EECA’s Warm Up New Zealand:Healthy Homes programme and can give you an obligation-free quote to get your rental properties insulated before subsidies run out. Complete the green form on the right or call us on 0800 888 766 today to get your properties assessed before funding runs out.
4 reasons to get Quoted for Insulation now
- The subsidies won’t last.
- Demand in the final year for insulation work will be extremely high.
- In new lease agreements Statements of Insulation are mandatory now! We can provide you with a free Statement of Insulation when we complete your installation.
- We make it easy and take care of everything.
Not eligible for Subsidies? ...
Even if you’re not eligible for subsidies we have discounts and finance options available to make insulating now affordable.
We make it easy ...
We make it easy to get rentals insulated.
- * We can give you an estimate over the phone - 0800 888 766
- * We can then do a free home assessment.
- * We provide the subsidy paperwork and assist completing it.
- * We have a finance broker that can assist adding it to your mortgage.
- * We are providers in the various Local Council Rates programmes so you can pay it off on your rates.