Heating hot water can be up to 40% of your power bill. By fitting an iSmart Controller to your electric hot water cylinder you can save up to 50% on your water heating costs.
iSmart programmes your Hot Water Cylinder
Control the way you heat your water by investing in an iSmart Hot Water Controller. It can be added to your existing hot water cylinder or, if you need to replace your current cylinder, it's included as part of the new iSmart Hot WaterCylinder.
The controller lets you manage your water heating to save money without impacting on hot water availability.
More sophisticated than a simple timer, the iSmart Hot Water Controller heats water ready for when you need it, plans for periods of high use, can be boosted when you've got unexpected demand and minimise power use when on vacation. The increased efficiency of this system can save up to 50% on your water heating bills.
This is a kiwi innovation made here in NZ and we tested it thoughly before adding it to our product range - watch and see what users have experienced and how much they've saved.
How does it work?
- you can programme what times you use hot water the most
- it uses sensors to gauge if there is enough hot water and only heats up when required
- the "Boost" function lets you heat extra water to meet unexpected demand
- it has an easy to use LCD display touch screen or dial controller
- has a holiday mode so you can safely turn it off while you are away yet have hot water on your return
- legionella protection feature to ensure your water is safe
Control your hot water use with this clever timer & controller in one and save money on your energy bills with the new iSmart technology. It will be professionally installed and you'll enjoy lower power bills.
Contact us today and we will visit you and explain how you can make your home more energy efficient and save money on your hot water!