ANZ 4 Years Interest Free Finance
- Product description
- Product details
ANZ Home Loans
ANZ is supporting its home loan customers by providing interest-free loan top ups for home insulation, repayable over four years.
Up to $5,000 as an interest-free home loan top up is available if your home was built before 2007 to add ceiling, underfloor and wall insulation. To take advantage you need to:
- Find out more at anz.co.nz/warmerhomes and
- Get a home insulation quote from Smart Energy Solutions
ANZ CEO David Hisco explains that “Cold, damp and mouldy homes are a major problem in New Zealand, resulting in many health problems, expensive energy bills and degradation of properties," and that ANZ wants to help. He recognises that "Properly installed insulation can transform an unhealthy home literally overnight and vastly improve the quality of life – particularly for children.”
- $5,000 interest-free home loan top ups available for ceiling, underfloor and wall insulation.
- Loans repayable over 4 years.
- Up to 2 loans per customer, 1 loan per property secured with ANZ.
- Available to homeowners and landlords who are ANZ home loan customers.
- For a $5,000 loan over 4 years, repayments would be around $50 a fortnight.
- Customers to provide their Smart Energy Solutions quote at time of application (along with insulation installátion date).
- Customers can visit an ANZ branch, call ANZ on 0800 269 4663 or find out more at anz.co.nz/warmerhomes.
Watch ANZ’s video below.
6 questions & answers about this product
Who is eligible for the offer and how do I qualify?
Only ANZ customers are eligible and you may qualify if:
• Your house was built before 2007, then your home may be under- or un-insulated. Houses built after 2007 should be fully insulated.
• You have provided ANZ with a mortgage over the house you want insulated.
• You satisfy the requirements of ANZ's lending criteria.
How much can I get and what will my repayments be?
Each loan is limited to a maximum of $5,000 or the value of the quote, whichever is lower.
You can apply the following calculation, take the total loan amount and divide it over the exact period taken to repay it. For example; if you were to take out the maximum loan of $5,000 over 4 years, your repayments would be approx. $50 each fortnight.
I know the loan is interest-free, but are there any other fees or charges?
• There are no application or establishment fees
• Other fees and charges may apply. See anz.co.nz for a full list of fees and charges.
How and when can I apply?
Can I install the insulation myself?
No, you must get an approved insulation installer, such as Smart Energy Solutions to install the insulation. You will get the right documentation from Smart Energy Solutions to share with ANZ to help you qualify for the loan.
Can I use this loan for a heat pump or ventilation?
No. This loan is specifically for installing insulation into the ceilings or floors or walls of your house.
0 customer reviews
We give free advice, quotes and finance solutions for home insulation. Send your details and we'll call you back to help.
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.