Are your rentals compliant with new regulations?
Insulation is mandatory in rental homes from 1 July 2019 and a raft of new Healthy Homes Standards have been announced that come into force from 2021 with new leases.
Mandatory insulation from 1 July 2019The countdown is on! Insulation is mandatory under the RTA in all rental properties from July 2019. Are your properties compliant?
Healthy Homes Standards AnnouncedThe government has just released details of the new Healthy Homes Standards which includes insulation, heating, extraction, moisture barriers and draught stopping.
Finance Options for Insulation, Heating and MoreWe can help with Council Rates Programmes, ANZ's 4-year Interest-Free Scheme, Mortgage Top-Ups, Squirrel Finance, Q Card Finance and more.
Property Manager SupportProperty Managers - your time is important so let us help you get your rentals up to scratch.
'Statement of Insulation' required for RentalsSince July 2016 the Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) has required landlords to include a Statement of Insulation in every new Tenancy Agreement.
Smoke Alarms mandatory in Rentals NOW!New legislation states all rentals must have long-life photoelectric working smoke alarms installed.
Insulation & Heating for Rentals
We can help make your rentals warmer in winter, drier and compliant with new insulation & heating regulations. There's only 4 months to go before insulation is mandatory. Leave your contact details here and one of our friendly team will be in touch to help. We'll coordinate with your tenants and ensure your products are installed safely and provide you with an Insulation Statement.
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.
8 reasons to insulate rentals with Smart Energy Solutions
- Competitive Pricing. We have competitive rates for both polyester and fibreglass insulation and give obligation free quotes.
- Quality installation. Our installers are well trained to quickly and efficiently install insulation to EECA standards.
- Health & Safety. We don't take risks and neither should you. We have PreQual independent verification of our health and safety processes for your risk management assurance.
- Insurance cover. Smart Energy Solutions carries comprehensive insurance to protect your property.
- Certificate of Compliance for Statement of Insulation.
- We can supply insulation, heating, extractors & ventilation.
- Council Rates Programme Provider. We're an approved provider which allows insulation (and in some regions heat pumps) to be paid off via your rates over up to 10 years.
- We'll Coordinate it all. We can coordinate with your tenants to make the whole process easy.
I give a high rating because of the exceptional service. Smart Energy Solutions recently gave me when fitting the under house insulation, for which I’m grateful thanks.Beverley, Gisborne
Efficient and Hardworking
Boys were efficient and hard working, they left with the place tidy and did a excellent job. As soon as I know someone that will benefit from this I will be recommending Smart Energy Solutions.Noella, Otago
Quick & Polite
The installers were quick and polite, house trained and professional. The telephone team/admin people were great too. Our house is so much warmer. We will definitely call up the team to do our next home.Pip, Northland