Statement of Insulation
Since July 2016 it's been mandatory to include a Statement of Insulation in every new Tenancy Agreement.
The new Residential Tenancies Act (RTA) states that landlords must state the level of insulation in their rental property in new Tenancy Agreements - as well as have working smoke alarms. This has been in effect since July 2016.
We can provide you with a Statement of Insulation for $49 per property which you can include in the Agreement. If you get insulation installed by us we will refund this cost.
Our Statement of Insulation Service covers:
- A Statement of Insulation for Tenancy Agreements.
- Free - Quotes on any insulation required to meet the RTA mandatory regulations.
- Free - Smoke Alarm assessment on request. Compliant long-life alarms can be installed for $50 each.
- Free - heating and ventilation assessments as requested.
- Free information on Finance options including Council Rates, ANZ 4 Year Interest-Free offer, Mortgage top-ups, Squirrel Money and Q Card finance.
Insulation & Heating for Rentals
We can help make your rentals warmer in winter, drier and compliant with new insulation & heating regulations. There's only 4 months to go before insulation is mandatory. Leave your contact details here and one of our friendly team will be in touch to help. We'll coordinate with your tenants and ensure your products are installed safely and provide you with an Insulation Statement.
Hate filling in forms? Call us direct 0800 888 766
We answer 24 hours, 7 days a week so call us anytime.