14 March 2019
Smart Energy Solutions and EECA's Warmer Kiwi Homes programme are providing eligible Bay of Plenty homeowners 67% OFF home insulation.
Homeowners may be eligible for:
67% OFF INSULATION for low income homeowners in the Western Bay of Plenty, Tauranga City, Kawerau, Whakatane and Opotiki Districts. To be eligible for a 67% grant you will need to:
- be the occupying homeowner with a valid Community Services Card or SuperGold combo card; OR
- own and be living in a home in an area identified as lower-income (NZDI 9-10) OR
- be referred by the Healthy Homes Initiative, AND
- own a home built before 2008.
Other finance offers available too!
- Ask us what other SPECIAL OFFERS we have for insulation, heating and more;
- Finance is available too for homeowners and landlords - ANZ Interest-Free Loans, Mortgage top-ups, Squirrel Money and Q Card finance are available to help towards making your home warmer, drier, healthier and more energy efficient now.
- Statements of Insulation for rentals are required now - we can check your insulation and smoke alarms, and help ensure you comply with the new legislation.
Contact us today to book a visit from one of our experienced sales advisors to find out more - or fill in the green form on the right.
* Conditions apply. Homeowner and home must meet EECA's new Warmer Kiwi Homes criteria that started 1 July 2018.