Mitsubishi Heat Pumps
- Product description
- Product details
Mitsubishi Electric heat pump air conditioners have a fantastic reputation in NZ for their quietness and performance at low temperatures.
Since releasing their first wall-mounted split-system room heat pump in 1968, Mitsubishi Electric has been a world leader in heat pump technology ever since.
Mitsubishi Electric's commitment to rigorous factory testing and continuous investment in R&D ensures products are of the highest quality and feature superior technology.
Mitsubishi has a great range of wall and floor console heat pumps and we can help you choose the best option for your home.
The Mitsubishi Energy Star models include:
- Mitsubishi Classic GE Series is an affordable range that's still packed with features including a 7 day programmable controller and a wide and long airflow that extends the airflow to warm every corner of the room.
- Mitsubishi Designer Series has a sleek fashionable design for modern homes - in fact it won the international iF product design award. It also has Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi control and is available in white or black.
- Mitsubishi Deluxe FH Series has a range of advanced features for premium air quality, comfort and energy efficiency including: 3D i-See Sensor, Occupancy Sensor and Plasma Quad filtration.
- Mitsubishi RapidHeat Floor Mounted Series is designed for discreet, heating at floor level. With RapidHeat technology the Mitsubishi floor consoles achieve optimal running temperatures quickly and they are also the quietest floor console models in NZ.
- Mitsubishi Hypercore Series gives the best low temperature heating performance and is available in wall of floor console options.
NOTE: Installed pricing offer of $2,299 is for the Mitsubishi MSZ-GE25VAD based on a standard back-to-back installation.
Finance & Funding
We have a range of finance options to help making your home warmer, drier and more energy efficient. Heat pumps are more economical than most people think - they cost as little as $1.50 a day to run*. Investing in a quality heat pump not only saves you money, but at the touch of a button, creates a more comfortable home.
- Get Energy Efficiency Products on your Council Rates
- Mortgage Top-Ups for energy efficiency products
- Q Card Finance
- Squirrel Money
3 questions & answers about this product
How quiet are Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pumps?
For living rooms and bedrooms the quietness of your heat pump is an important consideration. Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps are designed to be as quiet as possible at all fan speeds making them perfect for bedrooms.
Why does low temperature performance matter?
The effectiveness of most heat pumps is significantly reduced at low temperatures but Mitsubishi Electric's Hypercore technology is guaranteed peak performance even at temperatures as low as -15 degrees, perfect for New Zealand's frosty winter mornings.
What's the advantage of WiFi Control?
Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps with Wi-Fi Control give you the freedom to manage your heat pump through your smartphone, tablet, or online account, no matter where you are. Now you can
The main advantages are that you can:
- arrive home to the comfort of a pre-warm/cooled house regardless of what the weather is doing outside!
- remotely switch it off to avoid power wastage.