Mitsubishi Electric heat pump air conditioners have a fantastic reputation in NZ for their quietness and performance at low temperatures. We have up to 9 years finance available for selected models via participating local Councils.
Mitsubishi Electric Heat Pumps
Unlike most other heat pumps, Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps were primarily designed to heat which matches with the main reason New Zealanders choose to add a heat pump to their home. Of course Mitsubishi will provide cooling in summer as well but they were developed with heating in mind.
The effectiveness of most heat pumps is significantly reduced at low temperatures but Mitsubishi Electric's Hypercore technology is guaranteed peak performance even at temperatures as low as -15 degrees, perfect for New Zealand's frosty winter mornings.
For living rooms and bedrooms the quietness of your heat pump is an important consideration. Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps are designed to be as quiet as possible at all fan speeds making them perfect for bedrooms.
Buying a Mitsubishi Heat Pump
With a range of wall and floor console models, we can help you choose the best option for your home and we have a range of finance options to make it affordable to have a comfortable house year round..
We're an approved provider in the various Local Council targeted rates programmes which let you buy a heat pump from us and pay it off over up to 9 years*.
Mitsubishi Electrics Energy Star rated models are eligible for the targeted rates programmes which are available in Auckland, New Plymouth, South Taranaki, Hawkes Bay, Masterton, Wainuiomata and Dunedin. Learn more about local council targeted rates programmes for heat pumps.
Installing a Mitsubishi Heat Pump
Smart Energy Solutions can give you a quote to both buy and install your Mitsubishi Electric heat pump. Our assessors can help you choose the perfect spot to install the heat pump based on the layout of your home.
We visit you in your home to make it easy and support Mitsubishi Electric heat pumps in Whangarei, Auckland, Hamilton, Tauranga, Whakatane, Rotorua, New Plymouth Napier, Palmerston North, Wellington, Christchurch, Dunedin and Central Otago.
Mitsubishi Heat Pump Models
The Mitsubishi Electric range has a choice of designs and feature combinations so that there's a perfect option for every New Zealand home:
- Mitsubishi Classic GE Series is an affordable range that's still packed with features including a 7 day programmable controller and a wide and long airflow (GE60/70/80) that extends the airflow to warm every corner of the room.
- Mitsubishi Designer Series has a sleek fashionable design for modern homes - in fact it won the international iF product design award. It also has Mitsubishi Electric Wi-Fi control and is available in white or black.
- Mitsubishi Deluxe FH Series has a range of advanced features for premium air quality, comfort and energy efficiency including: 3D i-See Sensor, Occupancy Sensor and Plasma Quad filtration.
- Mitsubishi RapidHeat Floor Mounted Series is designed for discreet, heating at floor level. With RapidHeat technology the Mitsubishi floor consoles achieve optimal running temperatures quickly and they are also the quietest floor console models in NZ.
- Mitsubishi Hypercore Series gives the best low temperature heating performance and is available in wall of floor consol options.
Mitsubishi Heat Pump Videos
Mitsubishi Heat Pumps & Energy Star
The Mitsubishi Energy star models include:
- Mitsubishi Classic GE Series: MSZ-GE35VAD, MSZ-GE60VAD, MSZ-GE71VAD, MSZ-GE80VAD
- Mitsubishi Designer Series: MSZ-EF25VEW/B/S, MSZ-EF35VEW/B/S, MSZ-EF42VEW/B/S
- Mitsubishi Deluxe FH Series: MSZ-FH25VE, MSZ-FH35VE, MSZ-FH50VE
- Mitsubishi RapidHeat Floor Mounted Series: MFZ-KJ25VE, MFZ-KJ35VE, MFZ-KJ50VE
- Mitsubishi Hypercore Series: MSZ-FH25VEHZ, MSZ-FH35VEHZ, MSZ-FH50VEHZ, MFZ-KJ50VEHZ
* Terms & conditions apply to the targeted rates programmes and vary by local council.